In LOVE! If you have ANY issues email customer service sooner rather than later!
By Katya M on April 23, 2016
Bought mine in early 2013 and initially had trouble getting it to work consistently on my Mac. Customer service was surprisingly prompt, friendly, and very, very helpful.
" Works Great and Very Helpful "
Scanmarker is amazing and works wonders. I can't even begin on explaining how many countless hours I have spent highlighting and typing material into my computer. With Scanmarker, the transfer of text into my computer was immediate! Now, I could spend my time usefully studying the data organized in my computer, rather than typing it. I highly recommended this to all students...
"So Much Faster "
I bought this for note taking while I study for my exams. This has been a Godsend! It accurately reads the text on the page approximately 98% of the time. The other 2% is more human error - dont keep the scanmarker level while moving across the page. I love how it reads the words back to you.
I would recommend this for anyone who wants to spend less time copying and typing quotes or ideas from books. This has made it so much faster.
Best money I have spent in Grad school!