New Scanmarker Air
Ultimate Performance and Convenience
Scan and edit your notes on the go. Scanmarker Air features an ultra-portable design – scan wirelessly via Bluetooth connection to your computer, smartphone or tablet. Use our cutting-edge, patented technology to scan directly into any application or our intuitive mobile apps.
Works with Windows and Mac, Apple iOS and Android devices.
- New upgraded scanning performance
- Scan text directly to your device using Text Recognition technology (OCR)
- Translate text between over 40 languages
- Read aloud as you are scanning using Text to Speak technology.
Free Shipping to USA.
International shipping is only $9.95
Shipping in the US takes 3 - 5 working days.
International shipping takes 7 - 12 working days.
(To Australia and South America, shipping may take slightly longer.)
International Buyers Please Note:
- Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
- Please check with your country customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to buying.
Windows 7 or higher
Mac OS X 10.10 or higher
Android 4.3 or higher.
iOS 7 or higher
Device requires Bluetooth 4.0 – iPhone 4S/iPad 3 or higher
Recognition Speed: 3000 characters per minute. Full line of text within one second.
Scanned Width (Field of View): 1cm (0.4 Inch)
Character Size: 6 – 24pt
Battery: 100 mAh, rechargeable via USB.
Supported OCR languages:
Afrikaans, Aymara, Armenian, Azerbaijani (Latin), Azerbaijani (Cyrillic), Albanian, Bulgarian, Basque, Belarusian, Bemba, Breton, Brazilian, Corsican, Chinese (simplified), Chinese (traditional), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Esperanto, Estonian, Faroese, Fijian, Finnish, Farisian, Friulian, Galician, German, Greek, Hebrew ,Hungarian, Icelandic, Italian, Irish, Japanese, Kazakh, Korean, Latin, Latvian, Lithuanian, Luxembourgish, Luba, Macedonian, Moldovan, Maltese, Mongolian, Norwegian, Papamiento, Polish, Portuguese (Portugal), Portuguese (Brasil), Raeto Roman, Romanian, Russian, Scottish Gaelic, Serbian, Slovak, Slovene, Spanish, Swedish, Swahili, Turkish, Tagalog, Tatar, Turkmen, Uzbek (Latin), Ukranian, Welsh, Xhosa, Zulu, Quesha