- Scanmarker Reader is the ultimate pen reader, portable, lightweight and convenient – connect easily to all your devices via Bluetooth.
- Edit, read aloud in real-time through our web application and translate on computers, smartphones, and tablets in more than 120 languages.
- Identify students at risk of reading failure and give them true independence.
- Gain and improve decoding and reading comprehension skills together with fluency in more than 120 languages.
- Add value to one-on-one tutoring and add significant gains in phonemic awareness, rapid naming, and phonological memory after start using the Scanmarker Reader Assistive Pen reader.
How Does Scanmarker Reader Work?Access Scanmarker Reader online anytime you have an internet connection by just typing the address app.scanmarker.com or click
HERE for direct connection
Compatible softwareConnect with Chrome extension only
What skills I can improve with Scanmarker Reader
- Oral language skills with Read Selected feature.
- Word recognition with the Read Live feature.
- Decoding with the dictionary feature.
- Phonological processing adjusting text spacing on lines, words and letters level.
- Automaticity/fluency skills with Speed Reading feature.
- Reading comprehension with the Read Live Voice adjusting feature.
- Vocabulary knowledge with Dictionary feature
Scanmarker Reader in Action:
Improve Oral language skillsThe Read Live feature improve oral language skills included for adapting the speed of reading to suit the individual preference helps in developing vocabulary and improve the level of higher-level language skills.
Although students with dyslexia usually have strong higher-level language skills, they typically have problems (a deficit) in low-level language skills (see the following section “Phonological processing”).
This deficit limits the ability to learn to read and spell using the sounds of the language.
Helps with Phonological processing.Users with dyslexia often have a slow speed of processing information (visual or auditory.
The Reading Speed feature implemented it helps in improve this skill.
Reading comprehensionThe editing features and learning mode typically will help users with dyslexia on reading comprehension both visually and as on listening comprehension.
More than 120 language capabilities in scanning and translatingRegardless of whether your goal is to learn to read, study a new language, boost overall efficiency with the best help for reading disabilities. Our models have different features, and more than 120 language capabilities and meet very high demands, both on hardware and software.
What is in the box
Scanmarker Reader | Reference guide | USB cable | Ruler | Bluetooth dongle**For wireless connection on Windows, on macOS it connects to the built-in Bluetooth.
What is in the box
Scanmarker Reader | Reference guide | USB cable | Bluetooth dongle*
*For wireless connection on Windows, on macOS it connects to the built-in Bluetooth.
Shop with confidence
Fast worldwide delivery
2 days shipping within the United States. Express International Shipping option Worldwide. *Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
1 year warranty and free software updates.
We guarantee a one year warranty for all of our products. There are never any additional charges for using our products.
Have any questions or concerns? We’re here for you long after your initial purchase. Scanmarker offers technical support 24/7 for the lifetime of your product.
We offer a 30 day money back guarantee
if you are not satisfied with our product.
All devices require Bluetooth 4.0
Windows 7 or higher
Mac OS X 10.10 or higher
Android 5 or higher
Recognition Speed: 3000 characters per minute. Full line of text within one second. Scanned Width (Field of View): 1cm (0.4 Inch) Character Size: 6 – 24pt Battery: 100 mAh, rechargeable via USB.
Supported OCR languages
Afrikaans, Aymara, Armenian, Azerbaijani (Latin), Azerbaijani (Cyrillic), Albanian, Bulgarian, Basque, Belarusian, Bemba, Breton, Corsican, Chinese (simplified), Chinese (traditional), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Esperanto, Estonian, Faroese, Fijian, Finnish, Farisian, French, Friulian, Galician, German, Greek, Hebrew ,Hungarian, Icelandic, Italian, Irish, Japanese, Kazakh, Korean, Latin, Latvian, Lithuanian, Luxembourgish, Luba, Macedonian, Moldovan, Maltese, Mongolian, Norwegian, Papamiento, Polish, Portuguese (Portugal), Portuguese (Brasil), Raeto Roman, Romanian, Russian, Scottish Gaelic, Serbian, Slovak, Slovene, Spanish, Swedish, Swahili, Turkish, Tagalog, Tatar, Turkmen, Uzbek (Latin), Ukranian, Welsh, Xhosa, Zulu, Quesha