Portable, lightweight and easy to use. The USB-connected version of Scanmarker Air for those who only require scanning to computer.
- Use your pen scanner to scan editable text directly into any computer application e.g. Microsoft Word.
- Edit, read aloud in real-time and translate on Mac & Windows computers.
- Memorize and gain a clearer understanding of the scanned material using the read aloud feature – hear the text out loud whilst scanning. This also turns Scanmarker into an effective assistive device used for dyslexia and other disabilities, helping every student achieve academic success.
- Use the translation feature to help you master a foreign language (50+ languages).
- Scanmarker also doubles as an effective Barcode scanner.
- Scan small black and white images (eg. signatures) that will be inserted alongside the text in your document.
In the box
- USB cable
- Reference Guide
- Warranty Card (Full one year warranty)
Enter the new world of digital typing
Scanmarker is an incredible productivity gadget that instantly types what you scan onto any application or web browser on your PC or Mac computer. Our cutting-edge, patented technology delivers remarkably fast and accurate translations of multiple languages. The durable and lightweight design facilitates effortless and user-friendly scanning
Operating Systems Compatibility
Windows 7 or higher
Mac OS X 10.10 or higher
Recognition Speed: 3000 characters per minute. Full line of text within one second.
Scanned Width (Field of View): 1cm (0.4 Inch)
Character Size: 6 – 24pt
Supported OCR languages
Afrikaans, Aymara, Armenian, Azerbaijani (Latin), Azerbaijani (Cyrillic), Albanian, Bulgarian, Basque, Belarusian, Bemba, Breton, Brazilian, Corsican, Chinese (simplified), Chinese (traditional), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Esperanto, Estonian, Faroese, Fijian, Finnish, Farisian, French, Friulian, Galician, German, Greek, Hebrew ,Hungarian, Icelandic, Italian, Irish, Japanese, Kazakh, Korean, Latin, Latvian, Lithuanian, Luxembourgish, Luba, Macedonian, Moldovan, Maltese, Mongolian, Norwegian, Papamiento, Polish, Portuguese (Portugal), Portuguese (Brasil), Raeto Roman, Romanian, Russian, Scottish Gaelic, Serbian, Slovak, Slovene, Spanish, Swedish, Swahili, Turkish, Tagalog, Tatar, Turkmen, Uzbek (Latin), Ukranian, Welsh, Xhosa, Zulu, Quesha